The call for applications for the second edition of the Afrique Créative programme is open!
Afrique Créative is an incubation programme that aims to structure the cultural and creative industries (CCI) sector in Africa. By accompanying and strengthening the capacities of the selected entrepreneurs, Afrique Créative aims to support sustainable growth that brings change.
The following will be provided:
- Technical support, in terms of both entrepreneurial capacity-building and creative and cultural coaching
- Financial support to accelerate the organisation’s development and consolidate its business model.
To be able to apply to Afrique Créative one must :
- Be a cultural and/or creative structure;
- Be a private legal entity;
- Be established in one of the following 9 countries: Burkina Faso; Cameroon; Ivory Coast; Ghana; Morocco; Uganda; Democratic Republic of Congo; Senegal; Tunisia;
- Prove a minimum of 2 years of existence;
- Be legally registered;
- Have completed the application form and provided all the required documents.
The call is open until 23 May 2021 (included)!
For more information: Call for applications 2021
Link to the FAQ
To contact us: email@example.com