This program, financed by AFD and implemented by a consortium led by Africalia, aims to enhance the cultural and creative ecosystem by supporting the development, capacity building and networking of companies in this sector in Africa.
Initially planned in Kampala, Uganda, the bootcamp, a week of workshops and exchanges between the nine supported entrepreneurs, consortium members and various experts, had to be adapted due to the global health crisis. Therefore, the participants will meet for 3 days during a fully digitalized bootcamp.
On the [bleu]menu[/bleu]: brainstorming on their companies’ scale-up strategies. Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to think about the human, financial and operational challenges they face as their companies reach the growth phase.
The following questions will be addressed:
- Is my business ready to scale up?
- What are the potential human and financial constraints or levers?
- What strategy should I adopt to develop my activities sustainably?
- How can I get ready to raise funds to finance this scale up?
- What has been my trajectory of change since joining the program?
- What are my short- and medium-term development objectives?
Through theoretical inputs, testimonies, best practices and experience sharing, these interactions aim to create an emulation around shared challenges.
This digitized format dictated by current circumstances is an opportunity to adapt the program’s tools to tomorrow’s world.
Learn more about this bootcamp on our social networks: Afrique Créative