The call for applications 2021 is open and aims to identify the 15 to 18 ICC entrepreneurs who will join the Afrique Créative pre-incubation phase for 3 months.
Afrique Créative aims to support the development of the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) to maximise their economic and social impact.
Applicants must be based in one of the following nine countries:
Burkina Faso; Cameroon; Ivory Coast; Democratic Republic of Congo; Ghana; Morocco; Senegal; Tunisia; Uganda.
For the entrepreneurs selected for the pre-incubation phase:
> Technical support, in terms of entrepreneurial capacity building, provided by a local incubator*
> E-learning sessions common to the whole cohort on various subjects (HR management, marketing, etc.)
> The opportunity to pitch their acceleration project in front of a jury made up of cultural and institutional players and investors, who will select the 8 best projects for the rest of the programme (technical assistance and financial support).
The call is open until 23 May 2021 (included)!
For more information: Call for applications 2021
Link to the FAQ
To contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burkina Faso : La Fabrique – https://www.lafabrique-bf.com/
- Cameroon : ActivSpaces – https://www.activspaces.com/
- Ivory Coast : Impact Hub – https://abidjan.impacthub.net/
- Ghana : iSpace – https://www.ispacegh.com/
- Morocco : Bidaya – https://www.bidaya.io/
- Uganda : The Innovation Village – https://innovationvillage.co.ug/
- Democratic Republic of Congo : Kobo Hub – https://kobo-hub.com/
- Senegal : Concree – http://www.concree.org/
- Tunisia : Lab’ess – https://www.labess.tn/